Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Bad Seating

I am broad shouldered. It’s genetic, so I think I should get the seats on both sides of me, let’s say in an airplane or on the bus or train, for free.

Also, I suffer from depression and sometimes I deal with bouts of agoraphobia, so I should be allowed to see James Blunt in concert all by myself in the arena, at no extra cost.

I’m partially deaf, so people around me at concerts and at the movies should shut the fuck up so I can hear the show.

Kidding aside, or is it really kidding?

I give you the airliner gambit. Wow.

Anyway, I’m immediately thinking: how about some decent seat space for the lot of us, to begin with? Then we’ll see.

Oh and by the way, James Blunt gives a really good show, assuming you don't have two ornery god-owes-them-all blond bitches in the seats beside you making an unholy ruckus during the entire concert.

2 Comments:

Blogger MedStudentWife said...

I get 1st dibs on plane seating... I'm a woman, thus another one of those minority persons that is only important when its politically correct (gov of cdn)...and so on

December 05, 2008 9:04 p.m.  
Blogger Steve said...

Hadn't thought of that one. Good on you!

December 11, 2008 10:47 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home