Saturday, November 03, 2007

What Have You Got?

“Father, I’m in a spiritual crisis.”

“Sounds serious Tom, what’s up?”

“Well, it’s not easy for me to say... really.”

“That’s OK, take your time. I can see this is affecting you.”

“You see Father, I’m uh… I’m thinking about swapping religions.”

“My! Whatever for? Are you dissatisfied with your beliefs? With the Chruch?”

“Oh no, nothing like that! You give great sermons and mass is always refreshing for me. It’s something else.”

“Then I don’t see what the problem is Tom. Do go on.”

“Well, you see Father, oh my, how do I say this…”

“Go ahead, whatever it is, I’m sure we can sort it out.”

Tom takes a deep breath.

“Ok, so I’m a … a um… a crossdresser!”

“I see... well, uh, Tom... there’s no sin in that.”

“No, no! You don’t understand.”

Tom pulls out a clipping with a picture on it and hands it over to the Father. The Father looks at it and becomes confused.

“Tom, this is a picture of a burka!”

“I KNOW! Isn’t it AWESOME?... Umm… what have you got?”





*pic taken from Wikipedia.com – if copyright is being infringed, please do let me know.

6 Comments:

Blogger deathsweep said...

Not at all unlike myself...I'm confused.

DS

November 03, 2007 11:58 a.m.  
Blogger Steve said...

Sorry about the confusion! The link to the picture was missing.

November 03, 2007 7:37 p.m.  
Blogger deathsweep said...

The confusion befell me even after I took it upon myself to discover what a burka was...I'm obviously challenged.

DS

November 03, 2007 10:15 p.m.  
Blogger Martin said...

Hah! Luv it!

-Martin.

November 04, 2007 8:59 a.m.  
Blogger Steve said...

Thanks Martin, esp for the help!

November 04, 2007 2:27 p.m.  
Blogger MedStudentWife said...

excellent !!!!

November 04, 2007 8:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home