Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Back to Motorcycle School

This is too priceless, I had to get this down on cyber-paper.

I was driving back from a stint of physio and groceries...

Up ahead is a motorcyclist waiting to turn left at the light across the intersection from me. He has a bright orange and yellow traffic vest signifying that he is being evaluated. Behind him or her, it's hard to tell with the mandatory helmet and gear, there is a smaller car, maybe a Hyundai Excel, with a roof sign. This is obviously the evaluator.

I'm pushing the tail end of a green light, and it turns yellow as I finish crossing the intersection, and no one behind me.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see the motorcycle moving off and behind me, so I watch closely in my side and read view mirrors.

Indeed, the evaluatee has launched on a yellow light, thereby losing his tail!

I can only imagine the evaluator's face when he saw his prey carting off, and losing him, on a traffic infraction no less.

I guess one had to be there, but I just about busted a gut. What exactly is it that they teach motorcyclists nowadays?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home