Thursday, December 28, 2006

Searching for a Levi's advertisement

(with soul and a fast beat)

I bought a pair of Levi's,
They really been around.
I taken 'em camping
and I laid 'em on the ground.

I've taken 'em to parties
And climbing up a tree,
Why they been to school so often,
They' nearly smart as me!

And after years 'n years of wearin'
My Levi's in and out,
I couldn't help notice
That the knee wore out.

So I sewed on a patch,
A flower here and there,
And they look so good again
I could take 'em anywhere.

I'm usin' 'em as cut offs
And flying through the air.
Now I really think it's time
That I bought another pair.

You can live in Levi's.


(The lyrics are from memory, so I'm not 100% on accuracy. Let me know if you find it. While we're at it, here's another for, well, you'll figure it out.)

Imagine, a too-cute, round faced, little girl, sitting atop a counter gripping a hamburger about twice the size of her hands.

Remember ME? I chose Burger King.
Remember why? 'cause Burger King serves Pepsi now.
'cause they think Pepsi tastes better, and soooo do I.
Flame broiled hamburgers and Pepsi, Burger King, you've got great taste!
Unbelievable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home